Thursday, December 15, 2011

Xmas on a budget

Two blogposts in one week?  Insane! 

But I figured, since it’s the Christmas season – and I have a Christmas-related blogpost – I might as well post it while it’s timely. 

Anyway, I just wanted to ask those of us who give gifts:  how many people do you give gifts to during the Christmas Holiday season? 

I ask because I’m at a point in my life where I can no longer use “I’m broke” as an excuse for not buying friends / family members gifts anymore.  But if I end up buying gifts for everyone on my list….I think I *will* go (broke)! 



I can see where I *could* shorten the list, but I don’t think I should; a lot of the friends I’m getting gifts for have boyfriends or girlfriends…and usually they’re inseparable.  If I give a gift to one, I kinda have to gift a gift to the other, don’t I? 

Here’s my list so far:  Is this too many?   

  • Mom
  • Grandma
  • Brother
  • Cousin
  • Aunt
  • Friend 1
  • Friend 2
  • Friend 3
  • Boss
  • White Elephant gift
  • Office Xmas party gift 

No comments: