Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Coming up Next - NYC!


Hey everybody!  I bet you thought I gave up on this blog, huh?  

Well, you were close – I *did* forget about it for a while.  But a recent break in the onslaught of work, etc. has allowed me time to update you on the nothings going on in my life.  And believe me; I’ve been doing a lot of nothing.  It’s been kind of boring / frustrating, actually….! 

I guess that’s the way life goes sometimes, right?  You can’t be wild & crazy all the time….or else when would you ever sleep? 

But exciting things are in the works – I’ve got a big trip planned to NEW YORK CITY coming up next month!  I leave in about three weeks and am staying there for about ten days.  I’m gonna be sight-seeing and visiting my ole friend from college, Lucas, who keeps his own photo blog http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcometto/ of the stuff he sees around New York. 

Gotta admit – I always get a little excited for my trip every time I browse through his photos.  

*Due to Flickr's photo policies & my inability to link pictures from a URL, you will have to click on the links below to see these awesome photos.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  

New York State Capitol 

Wall Street

Street Art? – Urs Fischer’s “Untitled (Lamp/Bear)" 


I’ve got a giant list so far of all the places I want to see when I go there, but I’m always up for adding new places to the list.  I heard that it’s possible to see all the main tourist sites - Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, etc. - in a single day (it’s not recommended, though). 

ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR ME? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the notice dude, can I get a present from there too. Also I'm taking my GRE is August...studying is stressful!