Tuesday, July 5, 2011

NYC Trip - The Oddities

All right, just bear with me; this will be my last "pic post" entry about my New York vacation.  

I'm not sure I should even bother writing this post, but I really want to take some time to tell you about one of the funnier things I experienced in New York during my visit to Wall Street - made famous by the New York Stock Exchange and that Oliver Stone movie starring Michael Douglas.  




NYSE - wooo! 


It's a very popular area for tourists - filled with a bunch of old statues.  The one in particular I want to bring to your attention is a statue of a Golen Bull - probably built to symbolize the "Bull Market?"  



 It's a pretty popular statue, it seems.  A *lot* of people were gathering around the statue, trying to get their picture taken next to it......specifically the back of it.  

.....where the bull's balls are.  

EVERYBODY WANTED TO GET THEIR PICTURE TAKEN TOUCHING THE BULL STATUE'S BALLS!  

Pretty strange (and hilarious), right? 


PROOF of this really strange & creepy phenomenom





So that's it, folks!  Enough of my trip to NYC.  I hope to have something else to post about real soon!









No comments: