Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Corned Beef Hash

Realizing that I had all the ingredients, I decided to make some Corned Beef Hash last night for dinner like the kind my mom used to make when I was little.  Here's the recipe: 

INGREDIENTS:  1 Can of Corned Beef
1 Raw Egg
A small potato
half an onion
some green onions
Pan-ko (bread flakes)
Seasonings (salt, pepper, etc.) 

DIRECTIONS:  Frist - wash the potato and nuke it in the microwave for about five to six minutes.  While you're waiting, chop up the onions (real small-like), green onions and pour it, along with the corned beef, into a mixing bowl.  When the potato's done, peel it and mash it in with everything else in the bowl.  Then crack the egg over it all & mix it all together. 

After that, take a clump of your 'batter' and start sculpting them into hamburger-like patties, "breading" them individually with the bread flakes (or flour in my case) when done. 


When they're all "pattied", toss em on the stove and fry em until they're evenly cooked.  Then you're ready to eat! 


Delicious, AMIRITE? 


.....okay, maybe they don't look so great (still working on "presentation"), but trust me:  they *are* delicious. 

*NOM* *NOM* *NOM*
**EDIT** 
Add ketchup to make it taste even better! 

1 comment:

R.E.M. Borja said...

I don't understand why some people don't like corned beef. I love it.