Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dear Stuarts,

ATTN: STUARTS OF THE WORLD!


A long time ago, back in College, I grew very frustrated one day at all the people who misspelled my first name. In an attempt to cool off, I logged on to Facebook and started stalking people.

I noticed that some of my friends who had unusual names belonged to various “common interest” facebook groups where everyone who was a member shared the same name. That sounded appealing to me so I tried searching for one with my name….only Facebook didn’t have any listed.


So I created one of my own.

A few days later I forgot all about it.

*
*
*
*
Fast forward to 2011 – and the group now has over thirty members in it. Pretty good for a Facebook Group with almost no advertisement! But now I’m figuring it’s time to start advertising!  

SO - if *your* first name is Stuart and you happen to read this blog – please join my Facebook Group!

You won’t regret it….and and will probably forget all about it a few days later.

No comments: