Thursday, June 10, 2010

Back Home Again?

My mom called me the other day to tell me about a package deal on Hawaiian Airlines that lets me fly home and back for under $300.00

She said that I could use it to fly home in August....if I wanted to.

Debating on whether I should go back home or not. I’m already going back for Christmas.
(not New Years, though)


This is something that requires a lot of hemming & hawing from me.

Right now, I don't really feel like spending the money to go home again, but who knows how I'll feel after my coffee?

I have until Friday to decide.
(Offer ends on June 11th)

4 comments:

-∆ said...

you piece of shit. go! your mom obviously wants to see you.

Anonymous said...

Well, you COULD go home twice in one year. Then again it is $300! If it were me I'd probably buy a ticket for my family to come visit me instead.

Jamie said...

I agree with c7 that's all I gotta say. I hope you're coming anyway :)

Stoodert said...

Turns out the deal only applies to round-trips going from HI to LA and back, not the other way around....so it's more like $500.00
Plus I checked how many vacation hours I have / will have by the end of the year when I go back for Christmas, and I only have enough to go for 4 business days MAX. (not enough time, imo)