Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Chalk Festival 2010!

On Sunday Me and a friend went to the (free!) Pasadena Chalk Festival at the Paseo Colorado.

Since I don’t really have a lot to say about it (other than “there was some really cool chalk artwork there”), I’ll just post a bunch of pictures I took while I was there:


By the way - there was some really cool Chalk Artwork there!











(Personally, I think this one should've won)


And since the new Arclight Theatre was up and running there, I also (grudgingly) decided to buy a ticket to see “Toy Story 3.” 

Now I don’t know if my “hating all movies that came out this year so far” had anything to do with this, but I really enjoyed the latest "Toy Story" movie. It was really good (in my opinion) 

See it for yourself and decide if you agree with me!  (It'll give us something cool to talk about at the water cooler)   

No comments: