Friday, August 20, 2010

Let the Flame War begin!

Apparently one of my friends started a friendly “flame war” with me over Facebook, implying that I’ve said some horribly racist / discriminatory things by referring to them in posts that he writes on my Facebook wall.


It caught me off-guard at first, but I’ve learned to just “run with it” whenever he hits me with something like this and try to “give as good as I get” whenever possible. It’s actually kind of fun, trying to think of new ways to slander / libel old friends like this.

So, just in case you were wondering (those of you who can see my facebook profile), I don’t really feel that way about interracial marriage, the working class, or white slavery.

But I do think the characters on Seinfeld got what they deserved. (just sayin’)

Oh yeah – and my so-called "friend" is indeed a racist…….a BIG one. 

And a pedophile.  (No, I don't know why I'm friends with him) 

4 comments:

Witless Exposition said...

It's been that kind-of week for all of us, huh? :)

Good luck getting one up on him.

Stoodert said...

Hah, I guess so....! Hopefully we won't go too overboard on this & actually offend one another. (cuz that would suck)

-∆ said...

oh you mother fucker!

Jamie said...

i get it now... ;)