Tuesday, August 17, 2010

THIS SHIRT

WHERE CAN I FIND IT??? 

I've got a small collection of 'awesome' shirts like this.  A bunch of them are from Amorphia Apparel, but I find similar ones every once in a while on the merchandise pages of the webcomic sites I read. 

I saw this one the other day at the 826LA Time Travel Mart (in Echo Park); but they only had it in a kid's / girl's medium. 

So I tried looking up the text online ("All my friends are dead") and found the design on Etsy - but here's where the trail ends & the drama begins: 


Apparently, the shirt design (or something similar) was being sold by rival t-shirt companies and a huge debate arose over who ripped off who

So now, maybe it doesn't exist anymore???  That would suck. 


DOES ANYONE OWN THIS SHIRT / KNOW WHERE I CAN GET IT?? 

**EDIT 8/19/10**
So if you read the comments, you'll see that the designer of the (above) shirt found this blog & told me how I could buy it!  I had to put a little work into "tracking it down" (i.e. calling a store in S.F. called Little Otsu that carried it) but I think it was worth it. 

Many Thanks to the people at Little Otsu Publishing & Avery Monsen of Big Stone Head

4 comments:

R.E.M. Borja said...

You can fit in a girl's medium size. It will go well with your new girl pants.

Stoodert said...

Sameer actually gave me a WOMAN's Size pants. (which actually didn't fit, so I gave em away to charity)

This shirt is small - KIDS size small. I'm not 3 ft anymore....I've gained about a 100 lbs since then.

Unknown said...

Hi there. I made that shirt. Glad you liked it! You can get it on my website: http://bigstonehead.net. I also just co-authored a book based on the design, if you're interested. (http://nomorefriends.net.) Cheers!

Stoodert said...

Thanks for the link, Avery. (whoever you are) I owe you big!