Monday, April 26, 2010

My weekend - the Bad

Okay, so now the “Bad news” post.

After Warren’s & Ryan’s parties on Friday night, I woke up early (bad idea) to get my car tuned up.

While getting it serviced for a routine oil & air filter change, they found a couple of things that needed replacing – among them, my power steering valves (or something). It’s gonna end up costing me over $400 to get it replaced. And no, my extended warranty is not going to cover this.

@#$%^&*()

At times like this, I don’t know why I even go to Toyota. It seems like every time I go to get my car a routine check-up, something’s wrong with it.


WTF, TOYOTA.


Also – I bought some new dance sneakers about a month ago and while I was dancing at the Pasadena Ballroom, I noticed that the suede is already coming off of the toe on my right shoe!


@#$%^&*()


Fortunately, this is an easy fix, maybe even one I can do myself (for free!) But still, after only one month?? I only wear these on the dance floor, too!




The shoe in question


I expected better quality from you,
Aris Allen!

**EDIT** (4/27/10)
I ended up dropping my car off yesterday after work and then taking one of their service shuttles back to my apartment (cuz I didn't want to wait around - I wanted to go home). I later checked my phone and saw that they had left me a message saying my car was ready and I could come pick it up.

So I called them to request a shuttle to take me down there......and no one picked up.

I left a message and waited half an hour (this is around 8pm) for them to get back to me - of course no one did. I eventually had to call one of my friends who was just getting off work and 'politely ask' that they pick me up / drop me off.

W
T
F,

TOYOTA!

No comments: