Thursday, May 27, 2010

What I'll miss / won't miss

5 THINGS I’LL MISS ABOUT MY OLD APARTMENT:

1. All that space.
2. My own private Bathroom
3. The view of the mountains
4. Hearing the water flow from the canal after it rains
5. Being only a block away from a good thai food restaurant


5 THINGS I WON’T MISS ABOUT MY OLD APARTMENT:

1. My next door neighbor’s baby (who screams like she’s being tortured)
2. My downstairs neighbor’s dogs
3. Their being only one washer / dryer in the whole complex.
4. That weird pounding noise I wake up to around 7AM on weekends
5. My downstairs neighbors singing opera (also around 7am on weekends)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

If you hear only one thing from me the rest of the year hear this:
It is mainly because of you that I am now addicted to A softer world webcomic and constantly surf their site in search of new and interesting comics just to crack myself up and to post them on my tumblr in hopes that other people reblog with the same feelings...