Wednesday, January 5, 2011

In the year, 2010...!

Hey Blogspot – long time no post!
(Sorry about that, btw)

So I think I kept about a third of my New Year’s resolutions for 2010: 2 out of 5 isn’t great, but it’s better than nothing, but it’s better than nothing….!


- cut back on the sugar.
- keep this blogspot account for the whole year. 



And while I didn’t really keep track on exactly how much less sugar I consumed last year, I have to say that I’m pretty impressed I was able to blog as much as I did in 2010. And while I tend to think that 2010 was an overall crummy year in my life – see posts from last year – I’m pretty proud of some of the posts I wrote.

….particularly the one about Hipster-hate & my theory on why people hate L.A. (Although the one entitled “Speaking of movies…!" got the most comments by far ~ mostly SPAM, but still….!)

I’m also pretty proud of a lot of the things I actually set out to do that I got accomplished: my volunteering, competing in dance competitions, my promotion, etc. etc.

So maybe it *wasn’t* such a crummy year….!

Anyway – as I said in my first post of 2010 – I wanted to keep this blog for a year to see how I liked it….and I do (like it). And especially now that my new job takes up a lot more of my time, I probably won’t be able to commit to a blog like I should if I went back to Xanga, so I think I’m going to stick with Blogspot.

Also – it’s kind of a pain (for me and all of you) to just up-and-move blogs again……!

Happy 2011, everyone!
May it be the best year we’ve had yet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really? Sugar is a problem? I had no idea!

Here's to a new decade, dude. We're a whole 10 YEARS into the future!